Poker Blog

Saturday, December 13, 2008

It's A Nice Day for a White Wedding

Saturday morning rise and shine. I like the early morning craps tables, mostly full of folks who don’t know its morning yet. Ling and I played at the same table in the Luxor from the other day and won $100. So far I’m up $125 for the trip. After craps we headed out to catch the deuce up to the Sahara. I have some football wins from my last trip in October I needed to cash in. In and out pretty quick, this is the first time since I have been playing poker that I didn’t play in any Sahara tournaments.

We walked over to the Stratosphere for lunch and then took the deuce to downtown and Freemont St. We played at Binions, got out picture taken with a million dollars, and won $125 at craps in a half hour. Now up $250 for the trip.








Around 1pm, we walked down to the Clark County Marriage License Office to meet up with Gracie, Sweet Sweet Pablo and about 30 other bloggers to attend their wedding. Afterwards we rode the party bus down the strip and to the Venetian.

1 Comments:

Blogger peacecorn said...

It was great seeing you and meeting Ling! Wish we could have spent more time together, but glad you made it to the courthouse. And HEY NOW! Congrats on second place!

12:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home