Poker Blog

Monday, November 14, 2005

Sit-N-Go Money-Maker

Played in another $20 +$2 180 Player Sit-N-Go.

Worked my way up to a decent stack as we approached the final 18 which would be "In The Money". Took a bad beat and lost most of my chips when my pocket Aces ran into runner runner flush. I was getting blinded down to just over $800 chips with blinds at $300/$600 with 26 players left. I doubled up with pocket 5's. Doubled up again with A-K when I flopped a King and was setting pretty good with around $3000 chips as we broached the bubble.

Kept increasing my stack as more prople got eliminated, I found myself with about $20,000 when we reached the final table. After eliminating a couple more I was the chip leader and really never lost the lead for the rest of the tourney.

I have played 10 of these 180 player Sit-N-Go's and finished in the money 4 times, including 2 first place finishes. Gotta like that.

Two 1st place finishes out of 10 tournaments played

1 Comments:

Blogger JohnnyHarp said...

Congratulations on the victory!

4:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home