Poker Blog

Thursday, June 02, 2005

V-Vegas Touchdown

My American West flight landed in Vegas at 10:30 AM direct from Washington DC. No checked luggage so I grabbed a cab and made my way to Harrah’s. Although I have stayed at Harrah’s in other states, I’ve never stayed at the one on the strip.

I received a WSOP mailer a couple weeks ago for 3 free nights at either Harrah’s or the Rio during the WSOP. Rio was full for this weekend so that’s how I ended up at Harrah’s. The line for check-in was long, but I’m a VIP Platinum card holder which gives me access to the VIP registration desk. Got my strip view room in minutes and dumped my bags. Room was standard but with a great view of Caesars Palace and The Bellagio.

Since I planned to meet up with the other bloggers tonight at MGM Grand, I figured I’d have most of the day to check out the WSOP and play some satellites to win a seat in the NL Hold ‘Em event. Caught the shuttle to the Rio and made my grand entrance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home