Poker Blog

Monday, February 07, 2005

It's Superbowl Sunday

It's Superbowl Sunday and I'm in Vegas for the fourth year in a row.

I landed tickets to a private Superbowl party at the Golden Nugget. They catered this event in their covered courtyard with a huge 10 x 10 foot screen for the big game with gourmet food lines on both sides of the room. They set up hundreds of recliners and love seat couches for a comfortable afternoon. The Nugget set up Craps and Blackjack tables in the rear so that us hard core gamblers wouldn't have to miss any action....while watching the action.

I played in the morning poker tournament at the Nugget, made it to the final table but got knocked out before the money. I played a NL Hold'Em ring game afterwards and left about $200 up.

Gotta love Vegas baby!

2 Comments:

Blogger freenanoipod said...

Great blog site. I have a Question
Do you have a rss feed link so i can add your site to my yahoo.

7:22 AM

 
Blogger Peter said...

As Easy as Harvesting Money of Trees.

Your Own Money Maker Machine

"click here"
http://sell-or-use.com

7:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home